Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Thought Bubbles...

Keeping a journal has been so much fun...

For some reason I only want to write in red ink...

I have learned that my night time handwriting is completely different than my daytime handwriting...

Savannah had her first soccer game last weekend. It was very interesting to watch...


Notice that I didn't share our monthly menu this month? That's because I made a super lazy menu. No one needs lazy advice...

I'm on the hunt for sandals and black high top sneakers...

I actually found the sneakers. Just waiting to pull the trigger on that purchase...

My son is now shooting his basketball like a big boy. College may be paid for. One can only hope...


Last night I made a cabbage and shrimp Chinese dish that should've been a blog post...
My husband's fried chicken is better than mine...
The weather is finally changing for the better here. Sorry East Coast family...
Potty training is on the list of things I'm not looking forward to doing...
Going to the beach this summer is definitely on my list of things I am looking forward to...
Eating right is so hard. All I want in life is Chipotle w/ guac and french fries...
Exactly how many calories is a glass of wine...
A better question is how much do I have to workout to get rid of those calories...
My son is an expert climber....
I slept in the other morning and it looked like this...

We have a Spring and Summer full of family visits. I can't wait...

My husband is almost done with his grad school program. Practicum here we come!!!

That eBook I'm working on - It's almost ready to be sent to editing...

I wish I had discovered Barre classes a long time ago...

The other day it was raining when we pulled up to the house. I asked Savannah how she felt about walking in the rain. This is the look she gave me...


And yes, that is an old baby phat bubble coat from back when baby phat was a thing...

There are some things I just can't seem to get rid of...

I have also been loving the women's devotional I found...

A return to YouTube and BlogTalkRadio may be in order for the Summer...

Some of the best advice I get is found on Pinterest...


Share something with me in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. What devotional are you reading?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Women's Devotional Guide to the Bible. I ordered it from Amazon. It was written by Jean E. Syswerda. It's a one year plan for studying the Bible.

      Delete
  2. That's a Lauren Hill quote. Love that song. Now I am playing "that thing" in my head.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. One of the best albums of all time!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!