Thursday, March 26, 2015

#OurProject52: Photographer's Choice

I missed the last couple weeks of Our Project 52. I think I'll do a separate post to catch up on the two weeks I missed. I really want to see this photo challenge all the way to the end.

The weather here has been so nice. We've been outside soaking up the sun and the beautiful Spring temps. The kids and I have been loving it. 


Savannah is all about tutus and dresses right now. She wants to wear them all the time. Here she is riding the bike she got for Christmas. Learning to ride a bike has been an interesting thing to watch. I guess it's a big deal going from a tricycle to a bigger bike. She only knows two speeds, super fast and super slow.

I can't wait to watch her become more comfortable up there. 

Our Project 52 is hosted by Mimi at Lipgloss & Binky and LaShawn from Everyday Eyecandy.

12 comments:

  1. Aww...Savannah is so cute in her pink sitting on her Hello Kitty bike.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! It makes me want to go ride a bike too. I don't think I would look that cute on one, but I could pretend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! I love and remember those days when our girls' whole world was Pink and Purple!! Hold on tight to these precious, tutu wearing days, Mama!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I love it that she's such a girly girl. It melts my heart!

      Delete
  4. I love everything about this picture. I love a girly girl and all that Pink tu-tu Hello Kitty action is working. lol #ourproject52

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is adorbs! You can just see how happy she is. Girly girls rock! I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!