Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Dreaming of Spring & Summer...

It's almost Spring. Thank goodness. Even though the winters here in Texas aren't that cold they are very rainy and dreary. I'm so ready for Spring and even the unbearably hot Summer that I know will be coming soon. 

I think my entire family is ready for a vacation. We're planning a trip back to the beach to kick our Summer off. I'm so ready. The pic below was taken when we went to the beach for Savannah's third birthday. We didn't exactly end up at the "right" beach but she was happy to see sand and water.

This time around we know exactly where to go. 


Another thing I love about the warmer weather months is all the cute clothes. I recently treated myself to some new Spring and Summer essentials. They haven't been delivered yet so I'll be stalking my mailman for the next few days. If you follow this blog it should come as no surprise that most of what I ordered was black or black/white. Maybe I'll share them in another post...

I do plan to get some colorful pieces too. I also need to find some flat black sandals that will be good for everyday. What are you most excited about doing this Spring and Summer?

7 comments:

  1. Love that picture of Savannah at the beach. Addison hasn't been since she has been older so that is on our list of must see things this summer.

    I just eyed a pretty little black and white number from Asos that I am going to get. I haven't been Spring/Summer shopping in some time so really it is a necessity more than a want at this point. I'm looking foward to it and picking up some Spring makeup colors as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! She'll love the beach. Savannah was terrified of the water as a baby but now she is all about a beach vacation.

      Delete
  2. Share your spring buys! I want to see! : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! They should arrive in the mail today.

      Delete
  3. Love that pic and warmer weather + Vacay is sooo in my VIEW right now! I have to purchase anything... So, I look forward to updating the wardrobe! Wooohooo...

    Xoxo
    Lynn
    http://www.faithnista.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have the best vacation life. I watch you on IG and your beachside life has become one of my life goals. Treat yourself to some new things, you deserve it! :-)

      Delete
  4. I'm most excited about our balcony garden. It's amazing how many foods you can grow using the container or indoor gardening method. So far our cilantro, tomatoes and basil have sprouted. We're adding watermelon, cucumbers and lettuce into the mix next month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!