Monday, March 23, 2015

31 Before 32: Ebook Progress - It's DONE!

Y'all I am so excited to share that I am finally done with the writing phase of the eBook. I cannot believe it. It feels so good to be that much closer to accomplishing a goal that I've had for a while. I'll spend this week reading through the book and making some edits. There are some interactive elements that I need to test as well. I'll be sending it off to be read and edited by some folks too. Just the thought of someone reading it makes me nervous but I want to get some extra eyes on it before I apply for the copyright.

I'll be doing some fun things around here as we approach the release of my first eBook. Please make sure that you are following me on social media so that you don't miss out on any of the fun! Until then, here is another one of my favorite quotes from the book that really jumped out at me last night while working...



If there is anything that you want to do please go for it. Don't let being a Mom keep you from achieving your dreams. Allow being a Mother to be your main source of motivation. I know sometimes as Mothers and women we want to feel that we have a big support system. We want other people to co-sign on our ideas to validate that they are good or worth pursuing. I am here to tell you right now that sometimes as a woman and especially as a Mother there will be times where you have to encourage yourself. You will have to push yourself and go for those big dreams even when it seems that no one else is rooting for you.

People may not be aware of how important your dreams are. Make sure you tell them and then show them with your actions. We can do anything that we have the ambition to work for. I am encouraging all of you to reach for your biggest and greatest dream. They say if your dream doesn't scare you then it's not big enough. Let's make 2015 a scary year.


9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your book, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohooo and congratulations Tia! Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Tia! This is so cool!

    And I will admit, I am guilty of feeling the need to be validated as a mother. I am slowly learning, just as you mentioned, that sometimes (most of the time) you have to encourage yourself. I want 2015 to be scary for me, too.

    I wish you the best, Tia. And I can't wait to read your book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...Im so happy for you!!! Your second to the last paragraph was music to my ears! I NEEDED to read that!!! Cant wait to read all of your books!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!