Monday, March 16, 2015

31 Before 32: Ebook Progress

Happy Monday! 

I'm so excited to share that my eBook is almost done. I am currently in the process of reading over it again (for like the millionth time) and figuring out if I should add one more chapter to it. 

Here is another one of my favorite quotes from the book...


The writing process has been so fun! Just know that whenever you do not see a new post from here that I am working on my eBook. It has been challenging to work on both but I do see the light (and the summer) at the end of the tunnel.

If you would like to receive a copy of my eBook before it is available to download please sign up for my newsletter by going here or you can use the form below. I promise not to flood your inbox. :-)

Subscribe to our mailing list to receive my new eBook!

* indicates required

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!