Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trunk or Treat

We took Savannah to the Trunk or Treat event at our church last night. It took her a while to understand what she was suppose to be doing but once she figured it out there was no stopping her!

Since I decided that we would go kind of at the last minute I didn't have time to (nor did I want to) go out and buy her a costume. I remembered that my husband had gotten a Baltimore Ravens helmet during our trip to the beach that came with a little outfit. He gave the outfit to Savannah but of course she never had a reason to wear it...until now.

I put some stripes on her face using black and purple eye shadow. I think her costume came out great. She did look like a little boy but whatever, you get what you pay for! She had a great time and we did too!



baltimore ravens costume halloween


baltimore ravens costume halloween


mommy daughter baltimore ravens football halloween costume
i'm wearing a Nike Baltimore Raven t-shirt, Express Jeans and Sam Edelman Spiked Heels (TJ Maxx)

instagrammed @chicsahm













- posted from my chic iPhone

11 comments:

  1. SOOO cute!!! What a great "last minute" costume!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww she is precious! That was a great costume idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww pretty brown girls rock!!! Mommy had on cute shoes 2 btw I discovered SE shoes passing through Belk yday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! I love his shoes! They're stylish and comfortable, gotta love that!

      Delete
  4. Tia she is a cutie, and I loved her costume and you looked Fab as well! It was great meeting you and looking forward to getting together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tia she is a cutie, and I loved her costume and you looked Fab as well! It was great meeting you and looking forward to getting together again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a great time! I can't believe we didn't snap a pic together! See you soon!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!