Sunday, November 25, 2012

Blogger Link Up: Sunday Social


Sunday Social

1. Name 4 jobs you’ve had in your life: Cashier/Bagger at Chick Fil-A (14), Shoe Sales at The Finish Line & Rack Room Shoes (16/17), Real Estate Advertising with The Washington Post (first job after college) and Admissions at The Art Institute (my last job before becoming a SAHM). 

2. Name 4 movies you would watch over and over: Coming to America, The Family Stone, No Reservations and It's Complicated

3. Name 4 places you have lived: The Carolinas, Maryland/DC, Georgia, Texas.

4. Name 4 of your favorite foods: Chinese Food, Mexican Food, French Fries and my Mother's Pancakes.

5. Name 4 things you always carry with you: iPhone, Wallet, Coupons and Savannah. 

 6. Name 4 places you have been on vacation: South Beach Miami, New York City, Orlando, Seattle.
 
This was a fun link up! What are some of your answers to these questions?

11 comments:

  1. The Family Stone is a great movie. I visited Maryland and D.C. this summer with my husband, he worked in Bethesda and I spent the week sight-seeing. It was AWESOME!

    Happy Sunday,
    Nicole @ Three 31
    http://nicoleandkevin.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bethesda is great! I worked there and I enjoyed all the little restaurants and shoppes!

      Delete
  2. I just found your blog on the link up and I have to say, Family Stone is awesome. It definitely made me boo-hoo! And I'm right there with you on the iPhone. I'm not sure how I functioned before without one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Family Stone is a tear jerker! Even though you know the ending you end up crying anyway!

      Delete
  3. I like. I am going to do this on my blog. I realized looking at this that I've only lived three places. Michigan, Ohio and California. For some reason, I thought there was a fourth in there! ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This link up is pretty fun! The questions are normally things I hardly ever think about so I enjoy doing them. Can't wait to read your post on Sunday!

      Delete
  4. I always miss these you have to get on me about them. I really want to hop on one but I always forget.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will tweet you this weekend to remind you, LOL!

      Delete
  5. For vacation I have been to Aruba. South Florida, San Diego and Hawaii. I could use another one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coming to America is one of my favorite movies of all time. I know all of the words!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!