Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Mom Down Situation

Hi everyone. If you follow me on twitter or Instagram then you know I've been under the weather. I mean I am beat down. Haven't been out of the house since before Thanksgiving. Complete Mom down situation.

Luckily, my soldier has been doing everything I normally do. Grocery shopping, cooking, cleaning etc. During the day Sav and I have been taking it easy. Times like this remind me why it's good to live near family. I could sure use the help right now. One of the drawbacks of the military lifestyle I guess. Anyway. Just wanted to give you a heads up. I probably won't be posting as often I normally do until I'm 100% again. The pic below has been my view since about Friday.




- posted from my chic iPhone

11 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon..
    (I know, that was an incredibly generic comment, I'm sure you hope you feel better too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better fast! Glad you have your husband helping you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you have been under the weather. Thank goodness you have a wonderful husband to help pick up the slack. Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... Mommie Bear!!!!! I hope you feel better real soon!!!!

    Xoxo
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Get well wishes and happy thoughts being sent your way :)

    Reese

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!