Friday, January 30, 2015

#OurProject52: Blue


I had a hard time coming up with something for this week's photo challenge. We've been enjoying the nice weather outside everyday and I wanted to capture that but I didn't like any of the photos I shot.

While cleaning the baby's room I looked at a picture his sister painted for him before he was born. I love it. The majority of the picture is blue with splashes of other primary colors. I remember being so proud of her. She was already being such a good big sister.


We decided to hang the picture in his room. It's a symbol of her love for him and the playfulness they share. 

To see more interpretations of the word "Blue" or to join #OurProject52 visit Mimi at Lipgloss & Binky or LaShawn at Everyday Eyecandy.

10 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture. Great way to represent the color blue in a different way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's perfect! Framing it was a great idea and will serve as a constant reminder of their love and the early years.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picture. It's sweet that your daughter painted this for her brother before he was born.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have an Ar-tiste on your hands here! I love the colors and technique used. This is a keepsake that will forever bond them and later their children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think so too! All of her paintings are normally really nice. I'm not creative at all so I'm glad to see that in her.

      Delete
  5. I love this. She did a great job! A great keepsake for him from his older sister.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is that! Just love love love and he'll always have the art as a memento.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!