Monday, January 5, 2015

Vision Board 2015

If I haven't said it already on the blog - Happy New Year! Better late than never, right? Anyway it's technically still new so...

I thought I'd share my vision board for 2015. I haven't made a vision board since 2010. The last time I did it everything on it came to pass. So on NYE I thought I'd go for it. This time my vision for the year is to be rich in life (and a few extra dollars would be awesome too), goal oriented and the fun girl I know I am.



What I found to be incredibly crazy is that all of these graphics came from magazines in my house. That was a good sign. I knew I wanted to include my dreams of writing a book and becoming a personal trainer on my board. I am passionate about creating a business for myself that allows me to be a fantastic Mom and wife at the same time.

I also wanted to include quotes that spoke to the way I feel about myself and life in general. They serve as reminders to stay focused on what is truly important to me, being authentic and being in tune with who I am as a person.

The 10s represent the wedding anniversary we'll be celebrating this year. Every anniversary is important but I think there is something to be said for making it that dime piece. Go us.

For me, 2015 will be all about completion and finishing what I start. I want to live my life with a Can-Do attitude and not allow my fears to keep me from trying and achieving.

I wish you all the best that 2015 has to offer. Have the guts to dream big and go after what you want. Love your kids and family enough to let them see you happy and living a full life. You deserve it.

Have you made a vision board? It's never too late to make a good decision. :-)

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to do this soon! I have so much a want to accomplish a board would definitely organize them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making one this weekend. My bestie is hosting a party and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That'll be fun! Enjoy and Happy New Year!!!

      Delete
  3. This looks so good!! I have been thinking about it just need to put it on paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey just found your blog and I love it!!!!! I so need to do a board for this year. Good luck on your goals I especially like that you want a business that allows you to be a great mom and wife. I have that same goal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you! Do a board, it's so motivating!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!