Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Weekend Recap: 1/20/15

This weekend was a pretty good one. Very laid back. The weather was beautiful. On Friday I headed over to the mall to pick up some proactiv and lipgloss. After getting to the mall I learned that proactiv  is less expensive when you buy it online. That sucked because I really wanted it Friday.

Needless to say I decided to go with the new Mary Kay acne system for adults. I'm a former Mary Kay rep (I like to refer to myself as a Mary Kay drop out) and I had no idea they had a new skincare line. Looking forward to trying that out.

Anyway, once proactiv let me down I strolled over to the MAC store to get my lipgloss. I love me some lusterglass. I can never go in there without getting something extra. I had been eyeing dark purple lipsticks for a while. I tried this one in the store and fell in love. It's very dark. These pics don't do it justice.

Little Mike is looking at me like, "How many selfies does it take to get a good one?" LOL!

MAC Cyber Lipstick


On Saturday I took the kids to the park for a play date. Savannah had so much fun and Little Mike slept the entire time. I had a chance to catch up with one of my girlfriends. Since the weather was beautiful on Sunday too we took the kids for a walk and to the playground in our neighborhood. I'll have to do better about getting pics of our Saturdays and Sundays.

Since my husband was off on Monday I took some time to myself and went to the gym for a work out. I started with the track and the outdoor equipment before heading inside to do a couple machines. I haven't had a workout that good in a while.

How was your weekend?

9 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear how the MK acne system works out. I feel like I've tried everything and can never find the perfect solution!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will share how effective it is. My shipment should be here sometime this week!

      Delete
  2. I had a great weekend! My chicas and I headed down to Virginia Beach for a little winter weekend getaway! It was super nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The beach?! That sounds amazing! I'm only slightly jealous. ;-)

      Delete
  3. Love that purple lipstick on you! We had a really good weekend too. We went to the opening of the Peanuts exhibit at the Clinton Presidential Library. My kids are both big Peanuts fans so they had a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Oooh, that sounds fun! We love the Peanuts too!

      Delete
  4. I was a MK rep too for several years. I haven't sold in quite a few years but had so much leftover inventory that I haven't had to buy anything in a while. I lost my favorite MK lipstick while on vacation ( insert sad face here). I have come to find out that the color has been discontinued. I've been stalking ebay now trying to find it! Your new lip color looks great! -M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm loving this color! Which MK color are you looking for?

      Delete
  5. I was a MK rep too for several years. I haven't sold in quite a few years but had so much leftover inventory that I haven't had to buy anything in a while. I lost my favorite MK lipstick while on vacation ( insert sad face here). I have come to find out that the color has been discontinued. I've been stalking ebay now trying to find it! Your new lip color looks great! -M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!