Sunday, January 25, 2015

Weekend Recap: 1/26/15

Happy Monday.

By the time Friday came and went I was so beat down tired. I didn't have any energy or motivation left to try to make this past weekend a great one. Luckily, our scheduled dinner out was Saturday. It could not have come at a better time because I certainly did not feel like cooking.

Before heading to the restaurant we went shopping for new cell phones. We both were still you using the iPhone 4S. They were slowly dying on us after all these years. After checking out phones we headed to eat. I was happy to sit and be served.


Savannah and I had a fun little selfie session while we waited for our food to come out. Little Mike surprisingly ate everything he was offered. He never does that at home. At home, all of his food ends up on the floor. I don't know how he survives.

Sunday morning I did lots of sanitizing after Little Mike coughed so hard that he threw up. I hate the smell of milk regurgitated. Eh. That afternoon we had an appointment to get all set up with our new phones. I am loving my new gold iPhone 6. She's pretty. And the pictures that she makes...oh my gosh. Why didn't anyone tell me about how much better everything looks on a phone made within the last four years?! 

I am no longer dealing with blurry and fuzzy selfies. My videos are clear and the fact that this phone has iMovie is exciting to me on another level. I am happy. Sad that my old phone has been reduced to an iPod but happy all the same. 

Later Sunday afternoon I took the kids on a walk. Savannah wanted to ride her back. She rides that thing at a snail's pace. Super slow. She only knows two speeds. Super fast and super slow. Today she felt like riding slow so we strolled our street until she was over it.


This week is a busy one. I'll finally be getting my hair braided, working on some projects and getting back on top of my cleaning schedule. How was your weekend? What are you excited about this week?


4 comments:

  1. You guys look just alike. My kids are just getting over colds. My oldest always throws up from being congested whenever he has a cold. Most of the time it's during the middle of the night and it happens in the bed which is never good.
    One of my goals this year is to create a cleaning schedule for myself and it still hasn't happened. Hopefully, I'll remember to make one before the end of January because I need a consistent schedule to stay on track.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A cleaning schedule is the only way I can stay on track. Whenever it's not written down I lose sight of what needs to be done.

      Delete
  2. Our weekend was pretty low key and this week I plan to focus on blogging and catching up with editing some YouTube videos. Yay, for the new phone. It's amazing all the improvements they're making in phones now days. I might get an iPhone again just to have access to iMovie without having to break the bank on getting a Mac.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear ya, iMovie is nice to have but shelling out the money for a Mac just to have that software is a pain.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!