Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Monthly Meal Planning: February 2015

It's almost February which means it's almost MY BIRTHDAY!!! (screamed like Oprah)

Since so many of you said you would attempt planning out your meals for the month starting in February I decided to go ahead and share our meal plan early in hopes of encouraging you to stick with it. Remember, you don't have to grocery shop for the entire month like I do but you can plan your meals.

February Meal Plan

Having a meal plan for the month frees up so much more of my time during the week. I don't have to spend time thinking about what I'm going to make for dinner. All budgets and families are different but if you are a weekly or bi-weekly shopper I encourage you to still give this a shot. Even if you keep your same shopping schedule I bet you'll experience a sense of relief knowing that you've already selected your meals for that month.

So who's still planning to try this for February? Feel free to share your meal plan with me on Instagram using the hashtag #ChicFEBMeals. Don't forget to tag me as well, @chicsahm!



5 comments:

  1. All of these meals sound so yummy! I wish I knew how to cook well. I mean, I can do a little something, but these meals sound exquisite! :-) #BLMGirl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks!!! Honestly I pull recipes for a lot of our meals. I'm a good cook but only in my comfort zone. I'm learning a lot of new dishes now that I'm cooking everyday.

      Delete
  2. I so need to do this. I am mostly winging it on a daily.

    You shop for the WHOLE month at one time? That's awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do. It's exhausting but it's the only way I can manage to go and keep my sanity. I do have to go back for fresh produce, milk and eggs once a week though.

      Delete
  3. I love shopping once a month. It keeps out of the store. I still buy milk, eggs and fresh produce once a week but those trips are swift and sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!