Saturday, January 24, 2015

Makeup Bag Must Haves For Busy Moms

I certainly do not wear makeup everyday. I normally work out in the mornings after dropping Savannah off at school and before starting on my cleaning for the day and neither one of those activities call for a face that's beat.

But when I do have errands to run or places to be I like to put on real clothes and a little makeup. Since I don't have much time to myself in the mornings I do what I like to call a two minute face.

Makeup Bag Must haves

Makeup Bag Must haves by thechicsahm featuring a mac cosmetics lipstick

My makeup look is a little concealer (or more if my skin is trippin'), a little foundation and a little blush. I give my eyebrows some color and depending on the day I might put on some eye shadow. I toss my lipstick or lipgloss in my purse and boom - I'm ready. So easy. So fast.

I think the key for me is to look polished but not "done" or "beat". This quick face works for me. What's in your makeup bag? Are you rocking a fresh face most days?

9 comments:

  1. I rock a fresh face erryday! LOL That's why I get so excited when I get to go somewhere with adults and put on "real clothes" and makeup! The only time if I'm going to be home to put on makeup is if I'm doing a video...smh! But my routine is nice and simple just like yours :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, me too! Most days my face is naked. I've been trying to clear my skin up so I've been going without makeup a lot lately.

      Delete
  2. I rock a semi-fresh face most days. I do enjoy putting on eyeshadow and little lip color, but I definitely don't do full face everyday. I'm currently in the process of restocking my on the go makeup bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice! It's been fun getting my bag back together. I have a few eye shadow colors and what's shown here and that's it. That's all I use and I have found that it's all I really need. It keeps getting ready easy when I don't have millions of choices. I'd be distracted, LOL!

      Delete
  3. I almost always rock a fresh face. But a few things I have to have in my bag for a quick glam up is my glittery lip gloss, eyeliner and mascara. I am thinking about adding lipstick to the mix, but can't seem to find a color that blows me away. Great job with reminding us it doesn't take a team to make us look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should def try lipstick. I LOVE them! The color lasts a while and it makes me look more grown up. There's also a fashion element to lipstick that I just love. It takes a look to the next level. You can look super fab without a glam squad. :-)

      Delete
  4. You ladies do it up. I don't wear anything but some chapstick. I need to get in the ball. I just don't know how to apply it the right way. Do you all know of any body I could watch on YouTube that shows beginners.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are so many YouTubers out there. Try searching makeup tutorial for beginners or "everyday makeup look for beginners". You could also try visiting a makeup counter and asking for help. You can do it and it's super easy!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!