Friday, May 31, 2013

30 Things: 20 Random Facts About Me

So excited to be starting this challenge. Over the next thirty days hopefully you will learn more about me. I'll be using these writing prompts to make a sweet keepsake for my little ones. Let's get to it!

20 Random Facts About Me

1. My favorite color is black.

2. I love sewing but unfortunately I'm not that good at it.

3. My first car was a red 1993 Pontiac Sunbird. My second car was a 1989 Acura Integra. Both were stick shifts.

4.My first job was at Chick Fil-A. I was 14.

5. I broke my femur bone in the fourth grade playing football at my Grandma's. I had to be home schooled for the better part of the school year.

6. I love Chinese food. Mexican food is a close second.

7. I have always been afraid to dye my hair. 

8. I don't like scary movies. They give me nightmares.

9. I am afraid of most bugs but NOT afraid of any of the animals at the petting zoo.

10. I love the beach. Any beach.

11. I can pick things up with my toes.

12. When I was a little girl...during a family vacation to Sea World I got lost. 

13. I love being from the South.

14. I wish I had learned to play the piano. I took classes as a child and a class in college.

15. I also took a bowling class in college. 

16. I have a slight obsession with Q-Tips.

17. I could watch HGTV and the Food Network all day.

18. My favorite movie is Coming to America.

19. In another life I would be a classy stand up comic. 

20. When I was little I was a Brownie Scout until I learned that being a Brownie Scout had nothing to do with eating brownies. I quit after the first meeting.

Bonus: I hate going to the movies.

8 comments:

  1. Haaaaaa @ that last one!!! Hilarious!

    Coming to America is a favorite of mine, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha!!!! I could watch that movie over and over again!!

      Delete
  2. lol..i actually do watch HGTV all day sometimes. And i LOVE coming to america...me and my husband's fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!!! I love a good marathon on HGTV. My favorite lately has been Love It or List It but I watch it all!

      Delete
  3. haha This was good Tia. I got so stumbled. I wrote I love to vacuum twice. I really do love it though. But I have already failed on this challenge. SMH I haven't been home. :-(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one was kind of hard. I didn't want to share things I've already shared on the blog. Pick the challenge back up, I'd love to hear your stories!

      Delete
    2. Exactly...I felt like the Liebster award. I wish some of the challenges weren't lists...that makes it waaaay more than 30 things. LMAO

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!