Monday, May 27, 2013

Happy Memorial Day!!


I hope everyone is enjoying their Memorial Day! It's a great time remember all of those have served and are currently serving our country. I'll be spending the day with my Soldier. 





camo jacket vintage BDU

My parents also served in the Army. This is me wearing my father's original BDU coat. I kind of "borrowed" it in high school and never gave it back. Now everyone is wearing camo jackets! So glad I got a vintage one for free! Thanks Mom and Dad for your service to our country!

10 comments:

  1. Hope you guys enjoyed your day. Awesome black/white photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree- that is a nice B/W picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo of the hubby. Hope you guys had a fantastic Memorial Day as well. P.S I may have lifted a few of my dads old BDU coats too lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I hope you enjoyed your Memorial Day too!

      Delete
  4. how beautiful...thanks for the wonderful service!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your soldier is so handsome. I love you in the uniform too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!