Thursday, May 23, 2013

Blame it on my Connections...

Or lack thereof. The Internet is down in my neighborhood. Time Warner Cable just left and unfortunately they don't know when we'll be up and running again. I'll try to do posts from my phone when I can. Apparently, my 3G connection from Sprint isn't strong enough to do posts as often as I'd like.
Feel free to check out some old posts and join me on social media. I can still tweet and Instagram a little. I have to be in the perfect spot in my house but I guess that's better than nothing!
- posted from my chic iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Well, here's to hoping that they'll get your internet up and running sooner rather than later!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still don't know what the issue was but luckily we are back!

      Delete
  2. That mess happened to me a while ago. They ended up having to run an entire line so you figure how long it took to get back to consistent service. I wore them out. We got a 5 month credit when I was done with them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dang! I should of had you call them for me, LOL!! All we got was the week we missed!! I guess that okay though, I'm just glad to be back!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!