Thursday, May 9, 2013

Chic Celeb Mom: Kim Kardashian

I know the title on this alone is going to make some of you roll your eyes. It's okay. Roll away. Since I have been pregnant during the same time as some of the most famous women in the world I've been doing a lot of style watching. I've been watching everyone from Princess Kate to Kim Kardashian. Everyone has their own since of style and I've enjoyed watching all the celeb bumps hit the red carpet.

Credit

Kim Kardashian has been getting it from all sides during her pregnancy and I feel bad for her. Mainly because when you're pregnant you never know how your body will respond. You don't know how you're going to physically change. I think all women want to still feel like themselves while pregnant and one of the ways to do that is by your personal style. With that being said many people would argue that she can afford to dress a different way. Critics and tabloid magazines would say that she should be wearing more maternity friendly outfits.



For the record. Unless you are in Kim K.'s body how do you know what is comfortable to her. If you watch her on her show or in the press you know that her look is one that embraces her curvy body. Did you really think that would change? Did you really think she was going to wear flats every single day? You're an idiot if you did. As someone who is pregnant right now I can tell you that I've still been wearing heels and non-maternity clothes that hug my growing bump. 



The media has been having a field day with her. If she's comfortable with the way she looks then what is the big deal. Not to mention that some of her looks really haven't been that bad. If she wasn't pregnant there would be no story. I'm so over hearing about what this woman should and should not be wearing. I'll be so glad when she has her baby so that the focus can be shifted to something else. And can I remind these tabloids that you guys will be the same media outlets clamoring for the rights to the first pics of her baby. So. Choose your insults wisely because I'm pretty sure Kris Jenner is going to charge an extra milli for every negative story you write about her main money maker. 

8 comments:

  1. I'm not a Kardashian fan myself, but OMG what wouldn't I do for those open-toed boots?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was a eye roller at the title..I confess.

    She looks a mess, I almost feel like she is doing it for the attention and to snub the critics and give them something to talk about because it only makes her more money. If that's her rationale I'm all for it.

    If she is wearing these things thinking its fly...Nawl Kim K! However, like you said she has a right to wear what she wants but should be prepared for the backlash, it comes with the territory.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I don't think she looks that bad! Some of her looks haven't been that great but I think it's her new body more than it is the look itself.

      Delete
  3. I just love all the pregnant wim suit pictures. haha Maybe she can just walk down the street like that and people will be fine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only thing that kills me about her is the fact that she's stuffing her swollen feet into all these high fashion shoes. That latest pic of her feet completely changed my mind about her, LOL!

      Delete
  4. Sausage toes changed EVERYONES mind . lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!!! I felt bad for her feet!! I don't know how she's even walking in those shoes!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!