Friday, May 3, 2013

Chic Style: eShakti's Spring Collection for Mother's Day

Happy Friday!! I for one am very happy it's the weekend. This is our first day of the week being home and I am not complaining. I'll be spending this unusually chilly San Antonio day hanging out with my mini me and of course doing some things around the house. I start my speaking appearances with the HEB Little Texans tour on Sunday. With a full week ahead of me I thought it would be a good idea to get my outfits together for the week.

I need an outfit for Sav's recital tomorrow, three outfits for my speaking engagements and something for Mother's Day. Can you believe it's Mother's Day already? I can't. This year is literally flying by. I plan to wear a dress that I was given at no cost from eShakti's Spring collection. I am such a huge fan of this customizable clothing boutique. I chose a very pretty maxi style dress and had it altered to knee length. It killed me to do it but part of our agreement this time was to actually customize something instead of ordering an item as is. The print on the dress is gorgeous and I can't wait to wear it. 


It's not too late to get your Mother's Day look. eShakti is having a great sale right now! There are so many amazing designs to choose from. If you're planning a wedding right now check out their Bridesmaid dresses. The prices are great and you can send in the exact measurements for your wedding party. I'll be instagramming all my looks for this coming week so please be sure to follow me there! Have a great weekend!



4 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!