Thursday, February 26, 2015

#OurProject52: From Where I Stand

Now that my baby boy is entering toddlerhood I am always behind him. Usually I'm running behind him or getting him down from an unsafe place he has climbed to. He's constantly on the move these days. 


I love how is teddy trapper winter hat has an ear that's one thread away from falling off. I refuse to fix it because I like how he's destroyed it to a point where it's got that worn cute thing going for it. 

From where I stand the days seem long but I know the years will be fast so I try to embrace all the craziness that comes along with having children this young. He's growing up so fast so I don't mind being two steps behind him.

To join the #OurProject52 photo challenge visit Mimi or Lashawn's blog for weekly prompts.

12 comments:

  1. This is adorable. If it was me, I would fix his hat- but by "fix" I mean put a few good strong stitches next to the one thread still holding that ear on. That way it can continue to have that cute worn look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love a ratty old teddy bear. Its so cute and innocent. #ourproject52

    ReplyDelete
  3. Indeed these years fly by. I have to remind myself that with Addi. These days she's been talking non stop but soon she won't want to talk to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep. Sav is a talker too. From the moment she wakes up she is FULL of things to say!

      Delete
  4. I see you stepping up your game. I love shadow in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Girl, this was with my iPhone. I'm trying to get better though.

      Delete
  5. Yes, the time flies so quickly and the steps get bigger. Keep up and enjoy every moment. I have one at every stage and feel like I am learning on the job daily. In my household there is a Freshman in high school, 7th grader and 3rd grader!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been making an effort to not let all of the small growing pains get to me. They are so sweet at this age. I'm going to miss them when they're not "babies" anymore.

      Delete
  6. I wish I would have been blogging when my son was that little. They do so much! You never run out of things to write about! Haha. Cutest hat ever btw. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This age is really fun! Thank you so much! I'm a little sad that this is probably the last year his little head will be small enough for it, LOL!

      Delete
  7. yes the years are flying by, waaaay to fast for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!