Monday, February 2, 2015

31 Things To Do Before 32

This time last year I was preparing for my 30th birthday and a trip to Vegas. I'll be 31 on Saturday and I cannot help but think about where I was last year. I remember being so excited about entering my 30s. Now that I'm entering the 31st chapter of my personal book I can say that everything I was told about 30 was true.

31 Things to do Before 32

I feel more confident and inspired. I'm more open to the idea of new things. During my Flirty30 I accepted a lot of things that I resisted in my 20s. I decided to be more fearless and positive. Last year I experienced a freedom of peace knowing that I cannot always control everything. I spent my entire 20s trying to be in control and I plan to spend all of my 30s letting go.

In the blog world I saw many people doing the 30 Before 30 challenge. I thought it would be fun to give myself a list of things to experience this year. I'll call it my 31 Before 32. My goal here was to keep my list realistic and fun. You won't see any international trips for my family of four but you will see some little things that would make all the difference to me.

List of 31 things to do Before 32

I love Birthdays because they are like your own personal New Year. (that's kind of exactly what they are actually...) I'm looking forward to completing the things on this list. Who knows, if I finish this with time to spare I might make another list. I have always wanted to become fluent in another language and I forgot to add my personal training certification to this list too. 

What do you think of this list? Have you tried one of these challenges? What would be on your list?

12 comments:

  1. I want to try this. I will be 33 this August. I am going to do a 33 by 33 challenge. I have about 7 months to create and do SOMETHING off the list.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should give it a shot. There's still plenty of time to create a list and check some things off of it.

      Delete
  2. Love this! I created a 30 before 30 list with some really big goals! I turned 27 in December so I have some time to try to make those things happen, but I love how your list is very realistic! I'm sure you will be able to work your way through the list over the next year! Make it happen, girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Very cool! I'd love to see your list! Did you blog about it?!

      I tried to keep my list realistic and attainable with a couple out of reach things.

      Delete
    2. I did! Here it is if you would like to check it out: http://justkeia.blogspot.com/2014/04/30-before-30.html I'm so glad you asked! I need to cross a couple things off the list : )

      Delete
  3. Hey Tia! I love your list, girl. I started a 30 by 30 list last year and threw it away. Now 30 will be here in a few short months! I think I will make a list of 10 things instead. My main goal is getting my accessory shop off the ground. Cutting my hair may or may not be on my list, too. And I feel you on the pretty braids and flat twists. Hopefully YouTube will come through for us! ;-)

    I hope you share with us as you cross these items off your list, girlie!
    BTW- I so love the look of your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dre! Thank you! I think making a new list is a great idea! Maybe the top ten things from your previous list would work?! Girl, I have watched so many YouTube videos and I am still so challenged, LOL!

      I will share as I check things off. Do this with me and we can blog about it together. :-)

      Delete
  4. #4 is hilarious and coincidentally something I've tried multiple times to do but never succeeded. Great list. I may steal some!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Steal away!! I tried to keep a fish alive and that was a complete failure. Maybe the plant will have a bit more staying power, LOL!

      Delete
  5. I'm doing bucket list for when I turn 30 next month, some things scare some things are doable. I'm adding weekly manicures too. Good luck with your list!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Good Luck with your list as well!

      Delete
  6. Hi dear! Im from Brazil and im doing my challenge 32 before turning 32 - i was just searching for some nice pictures and i found your blog! :) i hope you finished most of the to dos you planned. episodiosdehoje.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!