Thursday, February 19, 2015

#OurProject52: Love/Heart

I am not a big Valentine's Day person. My husband normally tries to sneak in a gift for me during my birthday celebration the week before. This year was no different. I originally wanted to photo what he got me this year. I procrastinated too much and my roses died. The kids have been playing with my bear and his neck is literally about to fall off. Poor fella.

Yesterday after school Savannah was eating one of the many heart shaped lollipops she received. It looked like the perfect photo op so I reached for my iPhone.


I am loving the camera on this thing. Between how awesome the camera is and the amazing photo apps I learned about during an instagram class my pics have been getting better. Or at least I think they have. 

Are you a big Valentine's Day person?

10 comments:

  1. I'm not a big Valentine's Day person either. My husband and I usually end up going separate ways that day anyway. We've always been that way. Our first Valentine's day dating he was at the National Farm Machinery Show, and about 10 minutes after he got back in town, I left on a bus for an overnight trip to a show choir competition. This year he was at the machinery show again (some things never change) and I went to a trunk show at our local fabric store.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice. My husband had to work so I spent the day with the kids lounging around the house. We baked brownies and watched movies.

      Delete
  2. I am not a big Valentine's Day person. While my husband and I were dating it was a big deal. Our daughter was sick that weekend, so that night we just ordered takeout from Carraba's and watched a movie. Nothing beats good, quality time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The visual I have of that poor bear is cracking me up. hahahahaha I remember getting those heart lollipops for Valentine's Day as a kid. Oh the days when life was simple. #ourproject52

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, his poor head is literally hanging on by a thread!

      Delete
  4. Your iphone takes great photos. I'm hoping to get a new camera in the next couple of weeks. I learned that the new models for 2015 should be coming out soon. So I'm hoping to get a discontinued model for a good price.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does take great pics! I hope it continues to be a good camera. Please share when the new models come out. I'm always looking to buy a better camera but I need a sale!

      Delete
  5. Wait, there is an Instagram class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is why we are friends, LOL! I will text you.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!