Saturday, February 14, 2015

Thought Bubbles...

It is Valentine's Day...

For the past week or so I have been super sleepy. Unusually drowsy...

Which is weird because I have been getting more sleep than I have in twenty months...

I didn't watch the Grammy's but I heard Bey's album lost Album of the Year. Tragic...

I'm still riding to that album like its brand new...

My bestie introduced me to highlighter powder and I'm loving it...

I recommend MAC's Global Glow or Gold Deposit. YouTube it...

Oh. And that Mary Kay skincare routine has my skin looking real nice...

Now that my braids have gotten a bit older I am loving them...

box braids

My laundry situation is out of control. I'm constantly washing, drying & folding...

Soccer practice starts this week. I'm kind of excited and kind of already over the thought of having something extra to be prepared for...

Savannah will be on a new team this season. I'm actually going to miss the parents on her old team...

Why does it take forever for the oven to preheat when you're in a rush...

My Mom is the best...

I found a killer treadmill workout on Pinterest. Summer bodies are made in the winter...

Whenever the oven decides to preheat I'll be making "lunch" for my husband...

He's gotta work tonight...

I'm on the hunt for a bible study workbook and a pretty journal...

I also need to start looking for some new flat sandals...

I am convinced that there are things that only my BFF understands about me...

My birthday roses are starting to die...

We got a new microwave and I didn't realize how bad our old one was until now...

The songs on Empire are so dang catchy. Drip drop drip drippidy drop...

You can keep your money. (I don't want it) If you're gonna throw it in my face...

Still not gonna download them though...

Thought about painting my nails tonight but I'll probably fall asleep reading Andy Cohen....

4 comments:

  1. Love your braids!!! I feel like my laundry is always out of control! It is definitely my least favorite chore! : (

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am loving them!! Laundry is my least favorite too.

      Delete
  2. Yeah since we added another child LOL that sound funny the way I put that but since I had the new baby my laundry stays out of control!!! Its so sad!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, yes!!! It's the kids and my husband that keep our laundry out of control.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!