Thursday, February 12, 2015

#OurProject52: Eyes

My eyes have been busy reading lately. I got this Andy Cohen's latest book for my birthday and I'm loving it. I'm currently reading several different books right now but his is my favorite. It's a page turner.
Andy Cohen book
taken with my iPhone6. Chrome filter.








I am a huge fan of his show. The book reads like an extended version of WWHL. This book is like his reality show. I'm also reading The Modern Girl's Guide to Bible Study, THP and a parenting book (It's a long title - can't remember the name but it's been eye opening. I'll share it in a Thought Bubbles post this weekend). 

If you would like to link up with Our Project 52 visit Lipgloss & Binky or Everyday Eyecandy for more info.

What have your eyes been watching or reading lately?

10 comments:

  1. I need a good bible study, so I'm going to look up The Modern Girl's Bible Study. I've been reading a lot of health/diet books lately. Not really trying to lose weight, but I'm trying to figure out how to head my gut without doing a Paleo style diet. I can't live without beans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Let me know what you find for a bible study. I'm checking out the Modern Girl's guide but I'm actually looking for a workbook style guide.

      Delete
  2. I've also been doing quite a lot of reading lately. I'm about 3/4 of the way thru 'Let's Explore Diabetes with Owls' by David Sedaris, and I've also finished a few other books this month including: 'The Glassblower of Murano' and 'The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane' among others.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am in the middle of a few books too. In the mood for funny light hearted books. I will check Andy Cohen out. I love his show too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so funny and reads like a reality show!

      Delete
  4. I just finished up the whole Harry Potter series for the....well i'm not going to admit how many times i've read those books! I have to look into this one! thanks for the suggestion!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday!

    Please keep us posted on Andy's book and the others you are reading at the moment.

    Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Right now I'm reading "Orphan Train", it's pretty interesting so far... I'm gonna have to check out the bible study book you talked about. I'll be looking for a new study soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will! I'm expecting them in the mail any day now!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!