Thursday, February 5, 2015

#OurProject52: Motion

Savannah has gotten into the habit of asking to be photographed before school in the morning. This is funny to me because she never stands still for a picture. Lately she's gotten into picking out her own clothes for school. I think that's the reason behind her sudden interest in being photographed.


She is the perfect subject for this week's theme of motion. The girl is hardly ever still when a camera is in front of her. In the above pic she kept dropping her leg up and down. In the pic below she was doing twirls while holding a basketball.


If you want to join the #OurProject52 photo challenge please visit Mimi at Lipgloss & Binky or Lashawn at Everyday Eyecandy


12 comments:

  1. hahaha What!?! Excusssse me. LOL I love when the kids start to pick out their own clothes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. She has to pick out her own clothes now. It's a trip!

      Delete
  2. My kids love moving around while I'm trying to take pictures of them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at this little fashionista/basketball star. I love when kids come into their own. LOL at her before school photo sessions. Sounds like a great school year scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love it when kids start to have their own opinions and their personalities start to shine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a super cute outfit. Your daughter has some real style. I just hope she doesn't use up all her energy before she makes it to adulthood. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Something tells me she's only getting started... ;-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!