Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Birthday Part One: Chuck E. Cheese

The weekend is over and I'm 31. It was a blast. I can't wait to share more about my birthday weekend with you. We got things started on Friday with a little family fun at Chuck E. Cheese. Savannah said she wanted to throw me a party so after school we headed to Chuck E. Cheese for lunch.

We played games, learned how to Do the Chuck E. and ate pizza. Here is Savannah (with a brief Little Mike cameo) going through the new dance. She was so cute!


CEC is one of our favorite places to hit up during the week. You get so much access to Chuck and all the fun. It was the perfect way to kick off my birthday weekend. 


It was so sweet of her to "throw" me a party. If you're looking for something fun to do with your kiddos during the week remember Chuck E. Cheese is an awesome choice. Has your child tried to Do the Chuck E.? 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!