Sunday, February 1, 2015

Thought Bubbles...

I completely forgot that my daughter needed a bandana for school until this morning...

It's Rodeo week at her school...

John Legend will be performing at the Rodeo this year. Let that sink in for a second...

Love his music. Wish he was performing on a day I could go. I'm going to work on that...

I found out about a barre class. Barre is a fusion of ballet and pilates. Can't wait...

I can't believe our Vegas trip was a year ago. I want to go back...

Las Vegas strip

The view from our room was perfect...

Today is hair day for Savannah. I finally found authentic Jamaican Black Castor Oil for her hair...

I ordered Andy Cohen's latest book. Looking forward to reading it. I think he's funny...

The baby keeps pulling on my braids...

Empire has turned out to be a good show. It's right up there with Scandal...

Nothing beats HTGAWM though. It's the best...

I'm still trying to think of the perfect vacation spot for us. Disney would be nice but...

I would love to have the couple from Fixer Upper or Jeff Lewis from Flipping Out design a home for us when we're ready to buy...

I better start saving my money or play the lottery...

This big boy melts me heart when he sleeps...


I'm not excited for the Super Bowl or the halftime show...

A glimpse of Lenny Kravitz isn't enough for me to sit through the game...

I wish Missy Elliott was the headliner. Or Lenny. Then I'd watch...

My husband is keeping the plans for my birthday a surprise. He said to dress comfortable but sexy...

Spoken like a true man...

I'm thinking a jumpsuit might work...

What's been on your mind lately? Share something random with me...



6 comments:

  1. Is it pure barre? My friend just went and said her legs felt like JELLO lol - I love it when a man makes plans. Empire has me locked in but I am not sure I would miss it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's called Smart Barre here. I heard it was a good workout. Empire is so good. Lee Daniels is the man right now!

      Delete
  2. That was an awesome view. Which resort did you stay at? My thought bubble...Is it me, or is the radio getting extremely inappropriate for little kids? We have Usher saying it's ok if you take off your clothes for money and Tov Lo saying she has to "stay high" in order to forget about someone. Not sure I want my 9 and 5 year old asking me what all that means... (This may be the topic of my next post, lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We stayed at the Bellagio. I loved it. I did a big review of our Vegas trip with video and lots of pics. You can find it on the blog by searching Las Vegas or Flirty30. Girl, I don't listen to the radio in the car, LOL! I have no idea who Tov Lo is, LOL! I love Usher but that song does sound inappropriate for little ones.

      Delete
  3. I loved this wee episode of Scandal. I thought she was going to get away. I can't wait to see what happens next week. I mostly want to know what will be Papa Pope's response. Viola Davis is so good in How to Get Away With Murder. I need to catch up on the episodes for that show though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! This week's episode was so good! I had a feeling she wouldn't truly escape. Can't see where all this is going. Being Mary Jane starts tomorrow and I'm ready for that too!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!