Thursday, September 11, 2014

Thought Bubbles...

Just went down to the fridge to get a bottle of water. The only bottle left was frozen. Not good…

I ended up chugging the last sip of wine from the bottle…

How is it possible that there was even a sip left in that bottle…

I've been running the latest Operation SnapBack challenge. It's thirty miles for the month of September. I'm a mile shy of being halfway done…


I'm thinking about adding the Kelly Rowland & Jeanette Jenkins 6 week Sexy Abs Cardio Sculpt Bootcamp Challenge to my fitness regimen…

Tonight was shampoo day for Savannah. Every time I detangle her hair I thank God my second child was a boy…

Speaking of hair I thought I'd bring my "Vegas" hair back out, LOL! I needed a little pick me up from the summer. Nothing picks me up like a fresh 'do...

middle part sew in weave peruvian virgin hair
Bought a LBD during an online Labor Day sale. Tried it on last night and had a complete "D*B* you look good" moment…

Can't wait to wear that thing…

On another note. No shade intended but why do women tag their husbands in all their social media posts? Like, for real, what's that about? Can't seem to wrap my head around that one…

I have a Daddy and he ain't my husband. Sips tea…

Does anyone else watch Don't Be Tardy on Bravo? There's something so entertaining about Kim…

I will be creating a Fall wardrobe shopping list. It will mostly consist of shoes…

Still can't believe we're out of bottled water. How did I let that happen…

The FYI show Married at First Sight was so good. My predictions for which couples would stay together were spot on. I could do a whole post on what I think about Vaughn & Monet…

Savannah's birthday is coming up. Can't believe she's almost four…

Football season has arrived. I don't like watching actual games but I do enjoy watching all the ESPN commentary…

Cheers to the freakin' weekend...


6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see your fall wardrobe shopping list! I've said it before, but your Thought Bubbles are my fav! Call me nosey...but I enjoy getting the inside on other peoples lives! I love how you keep it real! No sugar coating necessary! LoL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, thank you!! I think it's so funny that people like these! If I end up putting more than shoes on my list I'll def post it.

      Delete
  2. I'm telling you doing hair is a beast of its own. Sunday is our wash day and I plan nothing else that day but her hair because it takes ALL DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still haven't mastered the craft of getting braids or twist good enough to last more than a day. Hair wears me out.

      Delete
  3. Love this concept. So fun to just be able to let your thoughts just flow. I love your 'Vegas look'...I hate shampoo days and I have two Girls with a full heads...which is probably why my hairdresser friend does theirs and mine..LOL I stink at hair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I stink at hair too. All I know how to do is make an appointment with a hairdresser but I'm learning.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!