Monday, September 29, 2014

Thought Bubbles...

I am in love with the new show How to Get Away with Murder…

Lowkey - it might be better than Scandal…

There are only so many times I can get excited about Fitz and Olivia…

But I am loving how Mellie is so straight up this season. "When you see her…"…

Savannah has had a fear of heights for a while. Today she finally went down the huge tunnel slide on the playground…

We found The Boxcar Children series at our library. Can't wait to start reading those with the kids…

The library tried to tell me I still had a book that I returned months ago. It was right on the shelf where it should be. They gotta do better…

Don't be sending me threatening emails about provoking my library privileges. I don't play that…

I need a pedicure…

My favorite jeans are now being sold again. So happy to finally be able to buy another pair…

I really want to treat myself to a new bag but I am suffering from a little bit of pre buyer's Mommy guilt…

A whole chicken cooked in the crockpot is better than any rotisserie or baked chicken I've ever had…

I cleaned my car out and it feels brand new…

I'm so tempted to try Proactiv. The hormones from the miscarriage have my skin going crazy…

So happy that I completed the Operation Snapback running challenge. Can't believe I ran thirty miles this month…

October is literally right around the corner…

All of the stores are starting to decorate for Christmas. I don't like seeing Christmas decorations until November…

Today is my husband's 33rd birthday. Happy Birthday to him. He's the greatest...


6 comments:

  1. HTGAWM was awesome. Her wig and poor makeup needs to be addressed, though.
    Proactiv is good and it works but once you stop using it...back to your starting point (those were the results I saw on my cousin). For me, it tore my skin up, dried it terribly, I had to heal my skin.

    Have you heard of the Konjac sponge? It's great. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES!! Her wig was a mess. She needs to get with whoever does KW's hair. I'll have to Google the Konjac sponge. I need to get something soon. I don't like feeling like I need to wear makeup and that's wear my skin is right now. Thanks for your comment!

      Delete
  2. I haven't had the chance to watch How to Get Away with Murder, I'll have to catch an episode to see what's its about. Yes, I am all over Scandal too-loving Mellie so far this season. I would normally agree with not getting into the Christmas decor this soon, but I did just find a great deal on a new Christmas Tree and so I went ahead and bought it .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, Viola Davis's new show is so good!!! When you see a good deal on a Christmas tree you have to get it! I would've bought it too!

      Delete
  3. I still have the HTGAWM episode from last week on my queue! I gotta have it watched before tonight. I feel like I'm totally missing out lol. And I'm loving Mellie this season, too. So real and raw.

    I agree with Pascha on the Proactive tip. It did me just like Noxzema did me in HS--It worked until I went without it for a week or so. Then my skin turned into one big mess!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to find something for my skin because it's a mess. I'm going to keep looking at some different regimens and make a decision soon. By the way, HTGAWM is SOOO good!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!