Thursday, November 21, 2013

Video Diary 11222013 Featuring The Husband

I thought it would be fun to do one of the husband tag videos. We actually filmed one a few weeks ago but something happened with the audio. Our video and audio wasn't in sync so I had to find new questions and try it again. I hope you all enjoy this video. I'm pretty sure my husband really wanted to be watching football. He seemed really sad when he found out I couldn't fix the first one that we did, LOL! Anyway, here it is. And of course, the babies make cameo appearances…




And apparently my husband feels that I need to answer twenty questions (which just reminded me of that 50 Cent song) so I guess we'll be filming another one with me in the hot seat. 

Do you have any questions you'd like to see me answer?

8 comments:

  1. Thoroughly enjoyed this. It was hilarious and actually informative. Hey Smith family!!! This reminds me of when I make Gen play the Newlywed Game with me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks G!! I was a little hesitant to share this one because the first one we did was so good. Then I realized that this one is actually a lot more like us. It shows more of our real personality. Football trumps almost everything in here on a Sunday and I knew someone else would be able to relate to that.

      Delete
  2. lol, you're husband looked so "excited" to be there! Loved the questions. Mr. Smith better get it together for round two though ;)

    Baby M was too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I loved this! Such a pretty family.
    This was really cute, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. BTW, your husband looks like an actor, I can't place his name right now but when I do, I'll tell you and send a pic to measure him up. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are you thinking of Derek Luke? He's the actor from Antwone Fisher. Everyone says they look alike. I think so too!

      Delete
  5. Haha I am finally getting to watch this. This is just funny because every question he gets the look like: "Don't mess this up." lol (and yes to Derek Luke)

    LOL -omg at Andy and your height. At least we know you are always standing pretty! I loved @ 7 min when the whole family got in the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!