Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Chic Thanksgiving: The Recipes

I had a few people request recipes for the Thanksgiving menu. I created a PDF for the recipes that I've never blogged about or do not have a pin for. Please let me know if I missed anything. If so, I'll share it via Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Enjoy and I hope this helps!

Here is the menu in case you missed it…

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/thechicsahm/7hymGa8725M

Click here to get the recipes included in this menu

And for the recipes that have been previously shared on this blog...






I realized that I didn't have the squash casserole in the PDF. I knew something was missing! I'll be sharing decoration ideas for your Thanksgiving dinner this weekend! Let me know if you have any questions about the recipes. Happy Planning!





4 comments:

  1. I hate my phone! I totally thought I replied to this post! You gave some really great tips. I do things to prepare in advance too. I'm wondering how it will all work out because baby boy is older so I shouldn't have to have him in the moby carrier the entire time like last year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember the days of baby wearing and cooking big meals. I'm still there actually, LOL!!! My MIL will be here so I'll have someone more than willing to hold the babies for me!

      Delete
  2. OMG! This greedy preggo's heart just skipped a beat at "sausage & cream cheese balls" .....sounds HEAVENLY!!!

    Your menu looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Those sausage balls are so good!!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!