Friday, August 2, 2013

31 Days 31 Photos 31 Stories of My Favorite Things

Happy Friday! I'm participating in the My Favorite Things photo challenge. This photo challenge was created by the writer of the blog Inspired By Beatrice Clay. She writes a beautiful blog about truth and pretty things. I also follow her on all social media and her Pinterest is to DIE FOR! You will swoon and drool and gasp over her findings. Please join me in this photo challenge. Leave your Instagram name in the comments if you decide to play. Visit her blog for all the details on the challenge. She's giving away goodies to some of the lucky players.



Day One: Self Portrait
Here I am in all of my fresh faced splendor. I don't normally wear make up to play dates. Mainly because it's over 100 degrees here in San Antonio every day. It's too hot to have your face beat to the heavens. So. This is the real me with a splash of an Instagram filter. 

Day Two: Color (Black)


I can not express how much I love the color black. I gravitate towards it whenever I'm shopping. I have to make a conscious effort to choose colors and prints. Even though I love color I just can't escape my love for black. Black with gold accessories. I could wear it everyday. I have even considered having an all black Fall/Winter. Just because I love it so much. We'll see. The jury is still out on that. I don't want my husband to think I'm going through a dark phase. I might just do it.

7 comments:

  1. Black was my go to color for the longest! It's just perfect with everything and looks so chic.

    You, my dear, look fabulous. I forgot for a minute that you JUST had a baby!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm trying to work on getting in shape!

      Delete
  2. I love black and grey...those are my go tos! LOL
    And OMG you look so freakin good! Keep up the good work as I try and play catch up to you Ms. Hottie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I still have some work to do! Grey also holds a special place in my heart. A pretty heather grey is def my second favorite.

      Delete
  3. My closet is colorful and busy but Black and gold is my all time fave! And yes you do look good my dear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have so much in common! And thanks! I'm trying to get like you. You looked so cute during your girls night out!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!