Friday, August 16, 2013

Steam Up Your Me Time with Yes to Body Wash


One of the things I know we all have in common is loving that time in the shower. When it's just you and the peace and quiet of your thoughts. My time in the shower is slowly becoming one of my favorite times of the day. It's right up there with when both of my kids fall asleep. 

Since my morning shower is truly the only time I'm alone during the day I like to listen to music. I put on my Jill Scott or Toni Braxton Pandora station (because both of those will hit me with some good ballads to belt out). I know it's going to be a good day if I'm lucky enough to sing Toni's "Love Shoulda Brought You Home", haha!! Every time I hear that song I remember the scene from Boomerang where Halle Berry loses it on Eddie Murphy. Classic movie.

Back to discussing my morning...

Lately I've been using the Yes to Grapefruit Rejuvenating body wash. Talk about a wake me up. Y'all know I'm having some sleepless nights. This body wash is the best wake me up a girl can get. Since I've only been getting about three to four hours of sleep a night I NEED some rejuvenation in the morning. It smells so good. Get yourself a bottle and I promise a better start to your mornings.



I'm not a coffee drinker so in the mornings after my shower I like to make a glass of iced green tea and I start making breakfast. Sometimes I continue listening to Jill or Toni and some mornings I decide to get a good word from Joel Osteen. The rest of my day goes by pretty quickly and before I know it it's time for bed. That's when I switch it up and opt to shower with Yes to Blueberries

The lavender in this goodie by Yes to puts me right in that perfect drowsy state. That feeling you get when you know your body is ready to call it a night. I am in serious love with this stuff. My husband has been using the Yes to Carrots and he really likes it. I've been letting Sav take bubble baths in the soothing Yes to Cucumbers (the Yes to Cucumbers is safe for her sensitive skin).  It's been putting her out like a champ! Now if only I could get her to stay that way all night...
Now that I've told you all about how my family is loving all of the goodness that Yes to is offering get some for yourself. Yes to is offering my readers an exclusive Buy One Get One 50% off body wash offer. Use the code Y2LINQ during your checkout. 

Oh. And did I mention that Yes to products are over 95% natural? It keeps getting better...

How do you get ready for the day? Do you sing in the shower or have a special drink that get's you started?  Share your morning rituals with me in the comments!


feeding one baby & preparing one for a bath...multitasking at its finest
no babies were harmed in the snapping of this pic
*I have received compensation and product for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.*

15 comments:

  1. Those looks so awesome! Thank you for sharing. I'd never heard of this product before. I might have to give them a try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!!!! Try them out while its BOGO! You get so much for your money!

      Delete
  2. I might have to take advantage of this, Tia! I want to try Yes to Grapefruit so bad, as I love using body washes with citrus scents in the AM to wake me up. Thanks for sharing the info and the code ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem!! You should treat yourself to some relaxing things! :-) I wish I had done that more while I was pregnant. Enjoy the code, happy shopping!!!

      Delete
  3. For some reason I feel like I can smell this stuff through the computer. Been hearing great things. Trying to figure out if I can sneak a purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I remember those sleepless nights all too well. Ugh. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tia, I love your blog! The Yes to Grapefruit body wash sounds amazing! I will have to take advantage of the BOGO! Thanks for sharing!


    justkeia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! Enjoy the body wash, Happy Shopping!!

      Delete
  6. I LOVE a grapefruit body wash. Thanks for sharing this one!!

    And thanks for linking up to Super Sunday Sync.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're Welcome!! Thanks for hosting the hop!!

      Delete
  7. I have been checking out their products for a while. I'll have to try them. I'm all about natural stuff.

    My morning is always so rushed. I don't wind down until I get to work and get my green tea. Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm a green tea drinker too!! I can't get started without! I was very happy to learn that their products were natural. I've been using them on the babies too!

      Delete
  8. Love the entire line. Those body washes really help me wind down at the end of the day. I live for my evening showers to decompress!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!