Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Thought Bubbles...

I haven't done one of these in a while so here goes....

My husband is starting school next week. He's getting his Master's. I'm happy about what that mean for our family but nervous about all the changes we'll have to make. He'll need homework and study time which means I'll have less "me" time. Everything has a season, right?...

I ordered a bikini for our trip to the beach next month. Still not sure how I feel about wearing a bikini this soon after baby but my husband asked me to get one so....

I have started having headaches. Pretty sure it's related to my blood pressure. Made an appointment this morning to get that straightened out...

While watching the Real Housewives of Orange County I realized that Gretchen needs to leave the show. That group of women will never let her be great. They are all hypocrites that need to back off of the botox and self/spray tanner...

I do love Andy Cohen though. Did you see Watch What Happens Live with Oprah?...

Our new weekly routine has been really good for Savannah. Now if I could just get the baby to sleep a little earlier at night I'll be set...

My baby brother leaves for college this weekend. That makes me feel old and proud all at the same time...

I have been making some really good dinners lately thanks to Pinterest and the awesome ladies that I follow there...

I'm contemplating buying a nice flat iron. I doubt I would use it much though...

I am also contemplating dying my hair. It will probably never happen...

I'm seriously considering having an all black Fall...

I just stepped in water that Savannah spilled on the floor. Now my sock it wet...

Under the Dome has surprised me by being one of my favorite shows this summer...

I am probably more excited about turning 30 than I ever was about turning 16, 18 or 21...

That's all for now. I'll be spending the rest of the day doing laundry. Hopefully I can sneak in a workout. What is everyone up to today?

8 comments:

  1. I love Under the Dome!I actually read "most" of the book last year. I must have put it down and forgotten about it so I've been looking for it since the TV series kicked off. I can tell you it is completely different from the book though. I'm excited to see how it all turns out.

    Congrats on the Hubby starting his Master's. I'm sure you will handle the transition well. You're a tough cookie ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had no idea Under the Dome was a book first! Thank you so much for the kind words!

      Delete
  2. I am a fan of the thought bubbles. I am not a fan of wet socks... on my feet. :)

    Better get that blood pressure in check - stat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Haha, I'm not a fan of them either. After I stepped in the water I gave her that Mommy side eye, LOL!

      Delete
  3. I love these. I get headaches too! I never seen that WWHL episode or heard of under the dome. hmmm

    I WILL be coloring and or cutting my hair for my 30th because I am excited about that too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have got to see WWHL! Under the Dome comes on CBS Monday nights, check it out!

      Delete
  4. Girl them ladies is hella rude to Grethcen. But, I sure wouldn't mess my check up. She needs to stay and be rude right on back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She needs to stay because I'm still not convinced her boo brings anything to the table...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!