Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Video Diary 08282013

I was hoping to post this earlier but I got distracted shopping online for the kids. It's Labor Day weekend and there are so many good sales. I was able to get them both outfitted for Fall/Winter under budget. I still need to get Sav a couple pair of shoes but other than that I am done shopping for them.

Last night I did a quick video to share what led me to online shopping. We had quite the experience while running errands yesterday. Enjoy the video...


5 comments:

  1. I love vlogs :) Thanks for sharing!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Stop back by tomorrow for the vlog link up! You'll enjoy it! :-)

      Delete
  2. Can we talk about this good hair you are serving, though?! Yesssss, honey!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Sometimes my twistouts come out really good and sometimes they look like a dried up jehri curl, LOL!! This was a good one!

      Delete
  3. I've learned that online shopping is the best way to go. There is no way I could take all the kids and actually shop! We go out every once and a while just so they can experience, but that's it. I also think I get so pretty good discounts online. I always sign up for store discounts and can usually find more or better discounts online by googling for discount codes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!