Monday, August 5, 2013

31 Days 31 Photos 31 Stories of My Favorite Things

Here are my photos for the My Favorite Things photo challenge from over the weekend.

Day 3: Food


I am a sushi lover. I consider to be a social food. Something you can enjoy with others before a meal or late at night with drinks. When we were living in DC sushi was one of my regular lunches. I had to have it at least once a week.

Day 5: Shoes

I don't have a favorite pair of shoes so I decided to share the shoes I wore on Sunday. I've had these gold Nine West sandals for years. I love them. They're the right amount of gold and sparkle.



Day 5: Person


I couldn't pick just one so I included my entire family for today's photo. I am so lucky to have such a funny little family. I can not believe Sav will be three next month and little man is already almost two months old. Time is flying!

- posted from my chic iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Love it! I tried doing the 31 days and only posted a pic on day one...LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hanging in there with this challenge so far!

      Delete
  2. Oh! I am def a sushi lover too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!