Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Video Diary 7312013


I wanted to share my plan for getting back into shape after the baby. I am going to attempt to use the same plan that I used after having Savannah. My goal is to be in great shape by the time I turn thirty in February. I don't have a goal weight or size. I just want to feel good and be as toned as possible without looking like a body builder. 





Ab Workouts

This app makes you watch a twenty minute video before you're able to do any of the work outs. That was kind of irritating but it might be helpful to you. 



Nike Training Club

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this app! There are several workouts to choose from within the different categories. Each workout is broken down into minutes. I like that feature because I can break down the work outs if I'm short on time. You can also try the workouts in the Get Focused category if you need a shorter workout. Those workout target a specific area for about 15 minutes. This app works. Trust me. I  used it after I had Sav and I had some really great results. 





What are some of your favorite ways to workout?

6 comments:

  1. I want to get into fitness/healthy living after I have the baby, but have no idea where to start. You are wearing that hat!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You've been all belly so I'm sure you be in shape in no time!!!

      Delete
  2. I've heard about the Nike Training Club so much that I'm just gonna go ahead and download it-especially for days like today when the rain is forcing me to stay inside my home instead of the gym.

    http://thriftyandshameless.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I havent used the NIKE app but I can already cosign because I use the kinect product and its very similar. No joke. But I am slipping Tia. My mind and emotions are getting the best of me. I need a pep talk. I turn 30 the end of november so i don't have that much time left. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!