Saturday, July 20, 2013

Influenster: Lifeway Kefir Review


As part of the Influenster Lifeway Kefir campaign I am testing these products for free, yummy! I was so excited to get invited to review this product line. As you know, I am in the process of slowly getting back in shape so these products are right on time. For this campaign I am sampling the Strawberry Frozen Kefir and the Vanilla and Raspberry flavored Lowfat Kefir Probiotic drinks.

If you're interested in trying Lifeway Kefir products go to their website and sign up for a coupon here. The frozen kefir is to die for!! It is delicious. Savannah loved it so we'll be trying out all the flavors.








4 comments:

  1. i wonder if they have this at my local grocery store..never heard of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Give it a try! The drinks were in the yogurt section and the frozen kefir was near the ice-cream.

      Delete
  2. Okay, so I'm only saying this b/c I know you're a cool lady with a sense of humor...your boobs look amazing. I miss my breastfeeding boobs LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hahaha, not offended at all!!! That's one of the perks of breastfeeding! If only they stayed this way...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!