Monday, July 8, 2013

Coming Soon on the Blog...

Alright. I am not going to pretend like I have TONS of time but I wanted to mention some of the fun things that I'll be doing around here. Once I completely get my life back together and find a regular routine I'll be back to posting several times a week. 

I also will be adding a radio talk show via blog talk radio to the site. The show will be live on Sunday evenings. Right now I only plan to do fifteen minute shows. I want to get a feel for how it goes and see what the interest level is before I try to grow the show. As you might remember I went to school for broadcast journalism and I worked for a radio station while in college so I'm pretty excited about this new endeavor. I'd like to thank my girl over at Baby Teems for giving me the idea to expand my blog in this way. Hopefully I can talk her into being a guest on the show!

Of course I'll continue to write about my experience as a mother and stay at home Mom of two. Going from one to two has been a huge adjustment. I'll be writing about that soon. Is there anything else you want to see here on the blog? I've been asked to talk more about my marriage and relationship with my husband. I may do that but I'll have to do it in a way that feels natural for me. 

As always thank you for the support of my blog! Oh. And if you're a blogger I'll be getting back to reading and commenting this week too!


9 comments:

  1. This is awesome! How exciting. I'm very much looking forward to listening. You should check out black girl nerds. They do podcasts. Maybe y'all could pool resources?

    Congrats again on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a great idea!! Thank you so much, I'll look them up!

      Delete
  2. Can't wait for the first radio show!!! Glad to see that you are getting back into your blogging groove. As a fellow mommy of two, I know how much harder it is to manage a toddler, baby and household along with everything else.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have any tips for me? I've been trying to get on a schedule and it's been tough...

      Delete
  3. How exciting! I can't wait to meet your kids too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post pics after our family photo shoot!

      Delete
  4. The blog radio show sounds so cool! I can't wait to hear your shows!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, I love the idea of a a radio talk show via blog talk radio. You go. I shall be listening.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I'm excited about giving it a shot!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!