Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Video Diary 7172013

Here is another entry for my video diary. Please be gentle with your comments. I attempted to cook and do this video at the same time. I almost didn't post this video for very ridiculous and shallow reasons but then I reminded myself that I just had a baby and I got over myself.

Oh. And if you've ever wondered what a kitchen looks like in military housing here it is. Florescent overhead lighting, gotta love that! Other than that this is probably the "best" kitchen we've had on a military installation. It's actually pretty spacious compared to what we've had at other duty stations.


3 comments:

  1. That's the good thing about blogging. You can always find someone to relate when you cant with your friends at home. But bravo on the multitasking. I am impressed. That is what I call a CHIC SAHM and Vlog!! Looking forward to everything.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! You know I'm going to ask you to be a guest on the radio show, right?

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!