Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Thought Bubbles...

This San Antonio weather is going to drive me crazy. One day it's ninety degrees and the next day it's chilly and rainy. Ugh...

I just asked my daughter what she was doing and she said, "Cutting up chicken." She's playing with beads and a recorder. Talk about imagination...

I have got to make my way back to this mexican restaurant we ate at a couple weeks ago. It was delicious and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it...

My daughter's dance class has a "Piglet" theme for their Spring recital. All the Moms were talking about making bows or pig ears. I thought I told them during the Winter recital that I wasn't crafty. I'm not even going to pretend to be crafty when I can just buy something. I know my lane and I stay in it...

If you have never had the pleasure of eating at the following places you are missing out. Cosi, Souper Salad, PotBelly and Sweet Green. All places with amazing salads and y'all know how much I love my salads...

Contemplating doing a maternity photo shoot. I didn't do one during my first pregnancy. I already have a dress but I haven't made up my mind about a photo shoot though. That's kind of backwards, right...

Today I wore one of my husband's shirts because it was raining and his tee shirts just fit so good these days. I texted him to let him know I was wearing it and he said I was going to "stretch" out his shirt. Funny but rude...

I hate that Smash (the NBC show) got moved to Saturday nights. I didn't even know people watched anything other movies and reruns on Saturdays. That show is probably about to get cancelled. Saturdays is where good shows go to die. RIP Smash...

As a Mary Kay drop out I can not say enough good things about the Velocity cleanser. It has done wonders for my pregnancy acne...

I started calling preschools to learn about tuition and registration. Some of the prices were cut-ray-zee. How do these people sleep at night...

I don't know if I'm scared or proud. Probably both...

2 comments:

  1. I hear you on the weather, I'm in the Dallas area and it was almost 80 degrees a day ago and today its rainy and 40 degrees-its crazy! I'm about ready for the 100 degree Texas summer to get here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the triple digit temps are going to be brutal but I'm ready for some consistent weather. :-)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!