Friday, April 12, 2013

Maternity Style: My Nicole Richie Moment

While I was doing a little pinning on Pinterest I noticed that a pin of mine had been re-pinned that featured Nicole Richie's maternity style. I don't even remember pinning it but it's a cute outfit. Then I realized that I wore something very similar to her look just last weekend.

We attended a birthday party for our little cousin. I wasn't sure what to wear but I wanted to be comfortable and cute. Since it was pretty warm that day (and because it was a family) event I didn't over do it on my makeup and my hair was in a ponytail. Other than that I may have hit Nicole's outfit almost dead on. What do you think?

                                                                     Source: ivillage.com via The Chic Stay at Home Mom on Pinterest




maternity fashion maternity style baby bump pregnancy
Dress and Mesh Cardigan: Express
Leopard Flats: American Eagle, Payless
And here's a pic of what I looked like before I ate all those hot dogs and ran around after Savannah...

See. Very little makeup but at least my red lips were doing a little something!


12 comments:

  1. The outfits are pretty exact! Glad to see your pregnancy is going well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow...yeh! CUTE, mama. :)

    Cheers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you and the little bump are super cute!

    I remember Nicole Richie just being the cutest little pregnant chica.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! She was the cutest pregnant woman. Her style seemed so comfortable and effortless.

      Delete
  4. You are so cute with your bump!!!

    Yes I think you got it with the outfit...love the red lip too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These backpacks usually come in various styles, colors, sizes and price tags.
    You wouldn't want anything within your bag poking you in the back, why would you think your dog would. To do this I still put a large plastic bag in my backpack and pack everything in this.

    Also visit my web blog - drawstring backpacks (https://Etud.Insa-Toulouse.fr/~bcantais/wiki/index.php?title=Utilisateur:CelestaDe)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!