Sunday, April 21, 2013

Chic Link Up: Sunday Social

Sunday Social
1. What is your shopping weakness?
Right now my weakness is baby clothes and hair products. I am on a mission to try every product by Cantu. :-)

2. What is your food weakness?
My food weakness would have to be Mexican food and really good Chinese food. I could probably eat Chinese almost everyday if it's really good.

3. What is your go to movie to watch when nothing is on?
I have a few... Coming To America, Think Like a Man, The Notebook, Hope Floats, It's Complicated and No Reservations.

4. What is your go to breakfast food?
My go to breakfast is a bacon, egg and cheese sandwich. So easy and fast!

5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it?
Nope, I'm not a coffee drinker but a BIG weakness of mine is an ice cold Coca-Cola. 

What are some of your weaknesses?

6 comments:

  1. ohhh baby clothes! I usually end up buying something if i go in that department so I try to avoid it.

    Cute blog, newest follower via ashley.

    Loni
    http://thesportsmanswife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm expecting my second right now so it's so hard to avoid the baby section! :-)

      Delete
  2. Little girls clothes are my weakness -- especially dresses.

    When it comes to food, CAKE is my weakness. HANDS DOWN. (DANG! Craving cake now...)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so hard not to buy for little girls!!!

      Delete
  3. This is a fun read :-) My weaknesses? J Crew and Madewell clearance sales, Haagen-Dazs rocky road ice cream, and Starbucks madeleines! If I could get a handle on these, I'd be more financially and physically fit, lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha!!! A girl has to have her retail therapy and ice cream!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!