Friday, April 12, 2013

H-E-B Little Texans Tour


I am so pleased to announce that I have been asked to be a guest speaker during the HEB Little Texans Tour. The tour will take place at several of the HEB locations throughout the San Antonio area and Sea World. There will be product demonstrations, exclusive discounts, activities for kids and of course guest speakers! Sounds fun, right?


I will be apart of the following tour dates:

May 5, 2013 - HEB
May 6, 2013 - HEB
May 8, 2013 - HEB
May 11, 2013 - Sea World

Please check the HEB  site for the addresses for the dates I provided. I would love to meet some of my readers! Thank you again to everyone who supports this blog. It has always been my dream to stay at home with my kids but still do meaningful work. I am beyond appreciative that doors have been opening for me. I am a living example that living in your purpose and having faith will indeed move mountains. Have a great weekend every one! I may get a style post up tomorrow so please check back! 

2 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!