Sunday, January 27, 2013

Witness for Fitness: Pregnancy Fitness

I'll tell you what. Working out this time around hasn't been easy. I'm not sure if it's the fatigue or the sickness, maybe it's both. With my first I did water aerobics and lots of walking. This time I might take a spin around the block if all the stars align properly. Now that I am starting to get my stride back I thought it would be a good idea to see what kind of workouts are out there for pregnant women. Of course I went straight to Pinterest.
















                                                                           












                                                                                              Source: fitpregnancy.com via Tia on Pinterest

I still plan to take yoga once a week. I didn't attend any of the January classes due to my new obsession with football. If I can get some additional gym time in that would be great. I liked that these articles gave instruction on what to do in the gym outside of the organized classes. I may have to start posting those obligatory gym pics on Instagram for accountability purposes.




                                                                             Source: fitpregnancy.com via Tia on Pinterest



Staying in shape while pregnant is very important to me. Mainly because I feel like it helps me get back into shape after the baby is born. As a young woman, before my married days, I was super in shape. There was a time in my life where I made working out a priority and I relished at the fact that I had perfectly square shaped abs. My goal is to get that body back. I know I'll never be in my young twenties again but there's nothing wrong with trying to get that body back. So I'm starting another Witness for Fitness series. It will be pregnancy related for now, but after the baby is born it will switch over to non-pregnancy related workouts. How did you stay in shape while pregnant? Do you have any tips for me?


4 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you...I havent been up on reading my blogs so I am so late, I had to go back and look at all your preggo posts! This posts has lots of good info!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ABs? I wish I had those...ever. lol I shall be your witness then. Happy fit pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, those ABs were around a LONG time ago, LOL!! I know you and Noah have been hitting the gym. We can be virtual accountability buddies after I have the baby.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!