Thursday, January 17, 2013

Thought Bubbles...

I have so many reviews to do for this blog. Dish soap, hand cream and a banging dress that I haven't even had the chance to wear because it's been too chilly...

I called a car seat rental company this morning to inquire about a rental. The rental fee was dirt cheap but the delivery fee was $50. I can't. Who would do that? You can buy a seat from Wal-Mart for much cheaper than that...

I have lost all the weight I gained so far during this pregnancy from being sick...

Food aversions are going to be the death of me. I just want to be able to eat like a normal person...

Kim Kardashian also announced that she was due in July. Is she trying to steal Princess Kate's shine or mine, LOL...

I really need to find a long term protective style for my hair. I'm thinking about getting braids again...

Are stores still selling glove sets for toddlers? I need to get Sav a pair before our trip...

American Idol was pretty entertaining last night. It confirmed why I am not a Nicki Minaj fan. Although she did seem sweet, I just can't get with all that look she has and all those different voices...

Tonight is Scandal Thursday. Olivia Pope is amazing and if you aren't watching this show you are missing out...

I am following someone on Twitter that I want to unfollow. It's so hard turning your head away from a train wreck though. Am I right or was that mean? It's not like I gave out her twitter handle...

It's very rare that I will say this but I am so glad to be living in Texas right now. Short winters have become one of my new favorite things...

I am addicted to the new game Ruzzle. Even though I stink at it. Send me an invite if you would like to play. You will win and it will boost your confidence... (chicsahm)

9 comments:

  1. I guess the car seat rental place has to make up for their cheap rental fee. It's always a catch.

    I do hear people lose weight at the beginning of pregnancy. I was eating too much but now it's back to normal. I hope you feel better.

    It seems like everyone is playing Ruzzle. I have never played that or any Facebook game.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl Ruzzle is addicitive!!! I downloaded the app for my phone to see what all the hype was about and I was hooked instantly!

      Delete
  2. Scandal - YES, girl. I don't watch until the show has gone off because I can't stand the commercial breaks. I like being able to fast-forward through commercials. So impatient... And I also stay off Facebook and Twitter while it's showing. Folks be tellin' errr'thing! (Are you one of those people??? Ha!)

    Can't wait to see who delivers first - you, Kate, or Kim! :)



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do live tweet during the show, LOL!!!! I can't help it. I love reading everyone's responses to it!

      Delete
  3. I am all about some Scandal!! I got hooked on the show over Christmas break and watched like 15 episodes in about three days. It's awesome to see a strong African American female lead. Even in her methods are a bit "scandalous" at times.

    You had me cracking up about the train wreck. It's not wrong, it's true. Some people need to know what is not appropriate to share on social media. That stuff is forever. How bad would it suck showing up to a job interview and the person who's interviewing you knows that last weekend you were hooking up with your baby daddy's best friend...and his best friend's, best friend...twice. *SMH*

    Reese

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I watched the first season when it first started last year just to support Kerry Washington. I had no idea it was going to be that good so I'm glad it's been successful!

      Yes the girl on twitter was still posting her life story today. I just want to tweet her and be like tell this story to your Mama or Jesus cause the world doesn't need to know!!!

      Delete
  4. I had severe food aversions during my first pregnancy. And for a foodie like me that was pure torture! Not a fan of Scandal. I love Kerry Washington but I hate it when she plays the role of the mistress/other woman. I watched half of the very first episode of season one and haven't been slighted bit interested in watching again since.

    Looking forward to seeing your reviews. And I have been known to unfollow a train wreck or two on Twitter and Facebook. Everybody has drama yes, but there's a fine line when sharing that drama online.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a couple of train wreck on my Twitter feed. I keep them, their life my entertainment!

    I am longing for spring so I am jealous about your short winter. Lucky.

    I was thinking about getting some braids myself. I just don't want to have to take them out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Taking braids out is exactly why I haven't gotten them yet...

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!