Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thought Bubbles...


I don't like watching the Today show if Savannah or Matt are out...

Why are Canon cameras so much more expensive than Nikons?...

I hate dreaming about food. Last night I dreamed about Mei Fun (Chinese). I am convinced that Mei Fun is only sold in the Chinese restaurants where I went to college...

They are calling for sleet and snow in Texas tomorrow. That's going to be interesting. Thank God I don't have to leave my house. The people here can't drive in sunshine so I can only imagine what inclement weather will do for their skills...

I should have gotten Sav an iPod touch, Leap Frog or some kind of tablet for Christmas. She accidentally bought an app on my password protected phone yesterday...

So glad that my "baby" acne is starting to clear up. I swear I have every single pregnancy symptom you could possibly have...

Am I the only one that doesn't care that Kim Kardashian is pregnant? I'm looking forward to seeing her maternity style...

I'm starting yoga classes on Sunday. It better be relaxing...

My go-to makeup look lately has been concealer, blush, eyeliner and mascara. It does wonders...

I still like wedge sneakers but I feel like the trend has already had its moment...

I didn't think the new reality show about preacher's wives (The Sisterhood on TLC) was that bad. I'm pretty sure we all know women in the church like them. Honestly. I thought they (for the most part) were pretty normal and I found it to be quite refreshing. It was nice to hear/see them be regular women. However. I will say that if the show takes an ugly turn that's going to be pretty bad. For so many reasons...

Brandy got engaged. Again. But this time it's real...


  




7 comments:

  1. MORE POSTS LIKE THIS!!!!

    This had me cracking up. Especially about the people not being able to drive in sunshine!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl. It's so bad. I'm pretty sure people are probably just buying their license from some little hole in the wall DMV office, LOL!

      Delete
  2. This was a good one. I have thoughts like that all the time. I usually just ramble on at my husband who just looks at me and shakes his head. Sometimes he asks "How do you function with all these thoughts cluttering your brain"? LOL... Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, us women are always thinking about a million random things at once!

      Delete
  3. I am working on my own random. And this title of your is so funny because started with this idea for my random ideas and it looks like you were already on to it. Darn.

    I think the sneaker trend is dying out too. Doesn't if feel like the Manolo Blahnik "Timbs" craze back on the early 2000's?

    I LOVED yoga pregnant and started around the same time.

    Don't care about the Kimye pregnancy it much either. I don't appreciate her trying to steal your shine. Beyonce did the same thing to me. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read your post!!! I'm still loving your post about getting that "You look good for just having a baby." compliment, LOL! I loved that! Hahahaha, Kim K and Princess Kate are def trying to steal my thunder but it's all good! I'm interested in seeing how they style their bumps, especially Kim!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!