Sunday, January 20, 2013

Style Review: eShakti Sheath Dress




Have you all heard of eShakti? I was fortunate enough to receive one of their dresses for a review. I decided to go with a jersey sheath style to accomodate my growing belly. I immediately fell in love with the coral and black print. Since it's such a lightweight fabric I can wear throughout my entire pregnancy. Super excited about that! 

eShakti dress sheath dress mom style fashion blogger

Perhaps the best thing about shopping with eShakti is the ability to customize your item with your exact measurements. Awesome, right? The prices are great and the shipping was extremely fast. What I loved most about my dress was discovering that it had pockets. I didn't recall reading about the pockets in the description so I was very happy to find them. I felt so comfortable and cute in this dress!



What do you think? Enjoy the rest of your weekend! Oh. And if you love the idea of getting something made especially for you check out A Diary of a Chic Mommy's blog for an eShakti giveaway! She's giving away a customized item of your choice. Love it! Good Luck!

Dress: eShakti - Cowl Neck Jersey Sheath Dress {out of stock}, $59.95
Cardigan: Express - Fly Away Cardigan - {old}
Shoes: Steve Madden - {very old}

5 comments:

  1. Look at you glowing. You are wearing the dress well! I love your little lady in the back there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! She was attempting to get in the picture too!

      Delete
  2. You are wearing this dress so well...definitely a great choice and what growing belly lol I don't see anything! Thanks so much for the mention! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!