Friday, January 11, 2013

Friday Funny

No special plans for us this weekend. My husband has a basketball tournament so I am pretty sure I'll be going to some (or all) of that. On Sunday if it's not too cool I am planning on wearing a dress to church that I was sent to review. The dress is so cute and I can not wait to share it with you all. Got anything fun happening this weekend? Enjoy these funnies! I don't think I'll ever get sick of them!



























- posted from my chic iPhone

6 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha! All of these are hillarious to me! I LOVE some ecards! They always say exactly what I feel! Thanks for the giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love all those pins.. I'd already pinned a lot of them myself because they made me smile... and they're true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol!!! this is too friggin FUNNY! gotta love Pinterest--and you for posting!

    Thanks for sharing the GREAT laugh, I needed that pick me upper, now let me get to work... heheheh

    xoxo
    Maya D
    www.perfectlyimperfektme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This post gave me all kinds of life. I love someecards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!