Sunday, March 27, 2016

Thought Bubbles 3242016


I should be loading up the car heading to school buy here I am...

What time is 2ish?....

I should be at Savannah's classroom around 2ish...

Bees have invaded our house...

Moses woke up with a fever from his shots...

I can't have wine because I'm trying to get in shape for Summer...

They need to make a calorie free wine...

My husband is in a fitness competition this weekend...

I have so much packing to do before we leave tomorrow...

How many bags of ice does it take to fill a cooler?...

I was going to do my nails under the dryer tonight but I think I'll nap instead...

Who invented the breast pump?...

It is now Friday...

I started writing this on Thursday...

My husband's driving gives me a heart attack...

I wish I was sitting in the back...

I'm snapchatting our adventure this weekend, TheChicSAHM...

We were suppose to be on the road at 10:30 - it's 12:00...

We should've planned to leave around 12ish....

Looking forward to not cooking for the next few days...

Why does he drive so crazy....

I'm almost certain I forgot something at home....

We've been in the car for twenty minutes...

Is it too soon to make him stop for food?...

Happy Easter 2016 - He is risen....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to chat with me!